ok so I have seen a few people on here doing journals/blogs of their year 12 study and life so I figured I was going to do this as well hopefully to try and stay productive lol
I've just started year 12 (in my 3rd week of the year already wtf) and it is stressfulllll.
My subjects are:
- English Literature - I genuinely love this subject and reckon that this is honestly easier than English ATAR lol. I just hate writing essays cos my brain does not like focusing ugh.
- Mathematics Applications - I did Methods in Year 11 and it was the worst thing ever. Apps is sm nicer ahh. Honestly one of my favourite subjects atm it makes sm sense and I am PRAYING that my grades will be higher than Methods last year
- Human Bio - my teacher last year was horrendous and I finished the year with a 50% grade but I am hoping that this year with my new teacher (who is an absolute legend btw) I can do way better
- Chemistry - I hate it it makes me want to die literally the worst thing ever
- Italian - our class is not as fun as last year and it makes me so sad but yolo. not horrible, makes me feel smart cos i can kinda speak it, still hurts my brain though.
Ok so basically I struggle SO BAD with procrastination it actually sucks. like not even sitting on my phone just getting too tired and going to bed cos I cant focus and THEN sitting on my phone. And I feel like I am constantly exhausted even though I get 8 hours of sleep so fun times but not really. Anyways I'm probs gonna use this as a procrastination/also help me stay focused and accountable thing.
Tonight I have to write an entireeee close analysis essay for Lit which sucks. Would've done it on the weekend but I had my ball soooo....
I'm also going to try and start too actually revise my content every night so I don't get overwhelmed for tests. If anyone has any study tips/sleep tips/ time management/ survival tips for year 12 I will literally love you forever 😭
Hopefully I can come on here often so I can keep myself accountable but we will see. Also if anyone has any just like get your life together tips I would love to hear them. I feel like I'm so old now but lowkey do not feel as if I have my life together at all.
Anywayyyssssss if people see this I hope you are doing AMAZING with school this year. Wishing you all the best with your studies x